Animal Conservation is the profession of protecting domestic and animal species along with their habitats according to their origin. The need of animal conservation is to confirm that nature will be around them for the upcoming future generations to enjoy and also to identify the importance of animals and their nature for humans and other species alike. Various conservation efforts and programs undergo globally for their protection. Animal conservation has become a widely important practice due to the dangerous effects of human activity on wildlife and domestic that leads to the extinction of animals because of several reasons.
- Earth’s biological diversity
- Wildlife and endangered species
- Advanced conservation practices
- Wildlife new paradigm in conservation ,management and coexistence strategies
- Climatic changes and migration in birds
- Response of amphibians and reptiles to anthropogenic disturbance